Today, our Ecosystem had been sitting by a window for 1 week.
|This is the top tier of our terrarium, there is some condensation|
|This is a picture of our whole 2-tiered terrarium.|
|This is the bottom of our terrarium; so far we observed no growth in our elodea|
What we observed
- There is no plant growth on the top
- The water is clear but had visible particles
- We could no longer see our daphnia
- We did observe 3 snails
- Our cotton strings had sunk and is fully submerged in the water
- There is condensation in the soil portion of the bottle
- The soil in the top tier appears to be a bit dry
-I'm curious where the daphnia may have gone. If they did die, did they become burried in the rocks?
-We observed that our soil in the top tier is a bit dry. I wonder if our seeds will be able to grow in these conditions?