|Here is a picture of our entire terrarium|
|This is the bottomtier. As you can see, the water appears to be more clear, |
and our elodea seems to be a more vibrant shade of green
|Here is a picture of one of our sprouts! When we took our terrarium from the window,|
the sprout seemed to be reaching towards the window
|In this picture, you can see there is some mold growing on the soil of the top tier|
- We observed a lot of condensation on the top tier of our terrarium
- We measured the water level to be the same as it was on 10/15
- After adding some water to our top tier last week, we have observed the growth of 3 sprouts!!
- We observed some white mold on the soil in our top tier
- The elodea seems more green
- We cannot see the snails at all. We are inferring that our snails are below the rocks.
- We observed that the water appears to be more clear. There are particles in the water still, but the water doesn't seem to be quite as foggy
- We observed condensation in the top and bottom tier
-I wonder if the additional water and plant growth in the top tier, contributed to the increased clarity of the water and the growth of the elodea on the bottom tier